Corporate Credit Card Program Admin -English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Corporate Credit Card Program Admin -English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aim to fully exploit their communication, customer support or troubleshooting skills.
As Corporate Credit Card Administrator you will be responsible for administrating the Corporate Credit Card Program, including handling the card application process, card usage, delinquency management, accounting of credit card transactions, overviewing the payments, reporting and data analytics.
You will also be providing internal customer support as well as responding to queries or following up with cardholders and their managers on various topics in order to reinforce internal policies and rules. To succeed in this role, you will need to develop a deep knowledge of the supported processes, be solution-oriented and like problem-solving. Your analytical skills, attention to details and abilities to stay organized will be highly appreciated and will help you excel in this role. This job requires regular and direct communication with various stakeholders: cardholders, managers, credit card provider representatives, Corporate Procurement representatives.
Therefore, strong communication skills and excellent English (written and spoken) are required. Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is a good opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Corporate Credit Card Administrator fulfills a contact center help-desk function and is part of the Business Process Management Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
- Ensure all new credit card applications are handled timely, on a daily basis
- Perform delinquent accounts reconciliations and management according to the established work procedures
- Answer calls and emails, document and record all incidents/requests raised using a ticketing system
- Timely manage inquiries (internal & external), perform root cause analysis and provide resolution
- Administrate CITI Manager Platform and collaborate with CITI account administrators
- Provide training to newcomers and contribute to the creation and update of training documents
- Continuously seek to enhance knowledge, self-improvement and better understanding of the tools used
- Identify process or system improvements opportunities and participate in their implementation
- Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture
- Perform other tasks related to Corporate Credit Card activities
- Proficiency in English, French is a plus
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Knowledge of Corporate Credit Card administration is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Result and customer service oriented
- Ability to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts: 9:00-18:00, 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday*6 mandatory evening shifts per month
- Evening shifts bonus
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus; performance bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities