At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).
• A minimum of 2 years experience in communications strategy development or HR (essential).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
• Content writing experience for all media platforms.
• Proven social media and networking expertise.
• Strategic and creative mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Communication Specialist will have exceptional public speaking and writing skills. The Communications Specialist is expected to be a strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
He/she will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, the role holder should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players.
• Develop and implement a HR communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
• Partner with Marketing team and write content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
• Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
• Arrange and coordinate employee engagement activities, and plan events.
• Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s employer branding strategy and in support of various HR initiatives.
• Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
• Build and maintain relationships with HR suppliers and key external role-players.
What we offer
• Attractive salary and benefits' package;
• Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
• Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products.
• The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.