We are seeking to hire a skilled Senior Accountant, with strong tax and accounting knowledge, to help us with the accounting activities within Societe Generale Global Solution Centre, in FIN CORP Department.
What you will do:
- Prepare monthly tax reviews and trial balance reviews;
- Keep a healthy relationship with ANAF and submit all fiscal declarations;
- Perform monthly and quarterly BS reconciliation to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance;
- Actively participate in yearly transfer pricing file preparation;
- Actively participate in financial statement preparation;
- Analyze all company’s transactions throgh DAC6 directive reporting requirements;
- Participate in month end closing activities as per allocated tasks;
- Assist in the preparation of reports/documents needed for Audit, Internal and External reporting;
- Analyze allocated GL accounts for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the chief accountant’s attention and perform needed corrective actions;
- Actively participate in quarterly IFRS reporting to SG Group;
- Monthly analyze of fixed assets register;
- Participate in finance transformation processes (eg : new ERP implementation) ;
- Improve montly review of Actuals by creating and using Power BI reports.
- At least 5 years experience in general accounting with senior tasks (month end process; BS review; tax declaration submission)
- Strong Romanian fiscal regulations knowledge;
- Experience in TP file preparation;
- Experience in IFRS reporting;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting & Information System Management required;
- Advanced level of English language spoken and written;
- Strong Excel knowledge;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the different stakeholders;
- Organized person, attention to details, focus on deadlines.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.