Tehnician mecanic, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Minim studii tehnice liceale sau profesionale in domeniul instalatiilor sanitare, mecanice;
- Cunostinte tehnice foarte bune;
- Experienta ca tehnician in fabrica, de minim 5 ani cu echipamente care asigura aer comprimat, apa racita, temperatura si umiditate, apa deionizata;
- Experienta in zona de productie reprezinta un avantaj;
- Cunostinte de baza in operarea calculatorului;
- Cunostinte medii in folosirea pachetului MS Office;
- Limba engleza - nivel mediu;
- Gandire orientata spre rezolvarea de probleme;
- Abilitati bune de comunicare si lucru in echipa.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Stefania-Alexandra.Salagean@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Vei realiza operatiuni zilnice de mentenanta preventiva si reparatii pentru instalatiile electrice, pentru tablouri electrice si componente tehnice incluse;
- Vei realiza activitati de mentenanta pentru retele de curenti slabi exploatate in cadrul fabricii;
- Realizeaza lucari de instalatii electrice (cablari, montaj echimante si aparataj electric, conectari electrice);
- Tine la zi stocurile de materiale din aria sa de competenta;
- Intervine si repune in functiune echipamentele intrate in avarie (centrale de ventilatie, compresoare, chillere etc);
- Se asigura ca mediile climatice necesare zonei de productie sunt asigurate continuu;
- Realizeaza impreuna cu inginerii planificatori, diferite lucrari la instalatiile mecanice;
- Asigura repunerea in functiunie a instalatiilor electrice;