DevOps Engineer for A IT IN NV&PM - IT TSR
- Develop automation solutions for all Secure Connectivity Solutions (LAN, WLAN, Network Security, Voice) and Program Management area;
- Analyze existing operational processes (implementation-operations-termination), recommend measures in order to improve operational efficiency while implementing automation;
- Communication and collaboration with Network/Voice Experts, Project Managers, other Continental IT departments and external suppliers;
- Plan, provision and maintain an information and visibility platform for Connectivity services;
- Ensure interconnection of different inhouse tools and provide a consolidated Data Lake with automatized data collection;
- Make efficient use of cloud services while considering costs and functionality;
- Project work in global teams.
- Good coding and scripting knowledge in Python & C# (Perl, Shell is a plus);
- Good Knowledge in restful API and Json;
- Knowledge in database administration;
- Good Knowledge in Linux/Unix Operating Systems;
- Fluent English skills;
- Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Experience in working in a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors;
- People skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details;
- General Knowledge in IT infrastructure area is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.