Team Assistant - IT TSR
- Responsible to organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
- Responsible to organize, coordinate and control the business trips process (processes the business trip data in the Travel Management Tool, books the accommodation and transportation tickets, offers useful information related to local transportation, restaurants, etc., collects the invoices and submits them to the Finance department) in order to assure good results for the department members and for the Finance department;
- Responsible to organize and keep up to date the HoD's calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
- Responsible to organize different requests, centralize, track, sends/ receives feedback regarding various reports about personnel of the department to/from Corporate Functions (e.g. HR, Finance) in order to assure the good flow of information;
- Responsible to set internal deadlines for filling in the Recording Hours application, check the monthly reports to be filled in by all employees, issue final reports from Recording Hours application and submits them to the HoD, Finance and HR department;
- Responsible to prepare and submit the necessary documents to the Finance and Purchasing department (e.g. creates Shopping Carts) to ensure that requested products (e.g. office materials, PCs and telephones for the new employees) are purchased/ imported, shipped, paid and distributed to the requester. Submits the invoice analysis to the Finance department;
- Supports the HoD/ GL/ TL/ department members while processing documents for departmental work/ projects (creates, edits, copies different materials, etc);
- Responsible to administrate the department's monthly advance, submits all the invoices to the Finance department, including the advance statement;
- Responsible to take care of the protocol (including its acquisition), organizes business dinners, submits the business entertainment requests to the HoD and to the Finance department.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University Degree (e.g. Foreign Languages, Law, social science);
- Ability to work independently;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Package. (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong communication skills;
- Good English knowledge;
- It is a plus relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.