IT Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics AX / Navision)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs leoHR active
View all jobs IT Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics AX / Navision) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
leoHR furnizeaza servicii de selectie si recrutare specializata, livreaza servicii si strategii in zona de retentie prin serviciul star – Stay Interview: stayIN, servicii de consultanta in managementul resurselor umane, precum si servicii de formare profesionala / training.Requirements
For our client, a leading company in access solutions, we are looking for an ERP IT Specialist
You will be our choice if you have:
· At least 2-3 years' experience as an ERP IT Specialist in a related industry
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX / Navision – is a plus
· Experience in collecting/ structuring business requirements and knowledge of business processes (supply, sales, production, inventory management, warehouse) – is mandatory
· Good knowledge of SQL, C# / X++ - is mandatory
· Intermediate knowledge of SSRS, SSIS – is a plus
· Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, economics or similar preferred
· Excellent time management skills in order to meet deadlines in a multi-task environment
· Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities
· Attention to detail, systematic approach to problem solving.
· Intermediate English level
· Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
· Participating in the analysis and implementation of the IT projects.
· Defining functional requirements, using cases and detailed development specifications.
· Writing customized programs and scripts.
· Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
· Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
· Collaborating with various business units in organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions.
· Providing technical support and training to end-users.
· Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.