Knowledge Applications Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mentor's Search active.
Vezi toate job-urile Knowledge Applications Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
· Experience in Customer Support Operations;
· Min. 3 years’ experience in working with relevant domain specific technology and CRM Solutions (e.g. OSvC/RightNow, Oracle Digital Assistant/Bot Backoffice);
· Min. 3 years’ experience in working with knowledge management applications and a proven record of delivering the knowledge strategy, incl. creating SOPs and process documentation;
· The ability to build a deep knowledge of the product through active, independent exploration and testing on a regular basis;
· Experience in delivering processes and products for globally distributed teams;
· Experience managing projects end to end, including definition of full work procedures;
· Understanding of the diverse needs of customers (internal/external) and appreciation for the commercial impact of implemented work processes;
· Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
· Reasoning and high-level analytical ability;
· Complex problem-solving skills.
· Developing, delivering and continuously optimizing the knowledge strategy and all related processes;
· Leading, planning and coordinating projects to improve efficiency of the Customer Support Operation;
· Overseeing the creation and optimization of multi-language content through Content Editors;
· Taking the lead in creating content for our Knowledgebase including articles/tutorials/videos both externally for customers & internally for agents to improve their work and performance;
· Steering, overseeing and delivering the design and development of automation solutions;
· Developing and executing constant improvement strategies for agent tools and content (internal and external Knowledgebase + the Oracle OSvC solutions - email, chat, surveys, reporting);
· Constantly engage with stakeholders to collect feedback and analyze metrics to identify barriers and pain points, acting on customer feedback and identifying key training needs;
· Collaborating with subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy and seek required approvals (Product, Compliance, Customer Safety and Due Diligence);
· Working in partnership with stakeholders of the Customer Relations Dept. globally to ensure sharing of content/best practices (Contact Centers, Forum, Product Mgmt., Business Units);
· Identifying, documenting and communicating any risks and issues discovered during delivery cycle;
· Supporting Knowledgebase Backoffice Coordinator and Content Editor(s).