Accounts Receivable with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
As Accounts Receivable with Italian you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring in the team?
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Technical field are highly preferred;
- Working experience in a business operation support role is mandatory;
- Previous experience in a Finance function is preferred – at least 3 years;
- Good knowledge of Excel and familiarity with Information Systems;
- Strong logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers and finance concepts;
- Structured and detail oriented;
- Good level of English and Italian (mandatory).
Responsible for creation, management and control of individual auxiliary accounts receivable for Italy.
- Manage Payments (Scan Checks, managing checks or bill of exchange);
- Manage Allocation (Sending details of payment, instructions of unapplied payments, instructions of unidentified payments);
- Manage Customer Accounts (validation of refund, validation of late charge, Corrections, approval of adjustment before closure);
- Treat Customer Queries (Claims – Credit and Meeting requests, Claims Mgmt. – after second level escalation - external partner);
- Cross functional management (Meetings, escalations AP, AR, External Partner/ Update – checks of processes and procedures);
- Others (Managing EcoTax, Managing CarForms for customers creations, Quick Payment, File AR Customer).
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.