Accounts Receivable with English
As Accounts Receivable with English you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will be responsible for AR process in Central Europe Region and you will be joining one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring in the team?
- Analytical approach, ability to deal with numbers;
- Working experience in a business operation support role is mandatory;
- Previous experience in a Finance function is preferred;
- Economic background;
- Structured and organized;
- Fluency in English;
- Excel skills;
- Curiosity and eager to learn new things;
- Team spirit and can do attitude.
· Prepare, make and record accounting entries in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules;
· Manage the daily relationship with the local teams following day-to-day activities and performance and providing the necessary validations for operational deliverables;
· Liaise with auxiliary accounting and upstream/downstream activities in order to ensure information is updated within prescribed deadlines;
· Control different reconciled items in auxiliary accounting (invoice/order, bank statement/payment, receipts/customer lettering, etc.);
· Reconcile auxiliary account balances with general ledger; analyze and correct variances;
· Produce accounts justifications and analyzes accounts in accordance with accounting quality standards and provides accounts to internal and external customers;
· Monitor unsettled items in auxiliary accounting (blocked invoices, suspense accounts, etc.) and initiate analyses and actions required for their resolution;
· Perform self-assessments within his/her remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule;
· Perform critical control and preparation tasks to produce monthly accounts and close books on time (checks, complex or confidential account booking, account closing program…);
· Provide all the necessary assistance and data to the auditors or tax/regulatory controllers from his (her) cycle(s) and ensures their certifications without qualified opinion or absence of anomalies;
· Apply the receipts from the customers based on the bank statements;
· Perform the bank reconciliation;
· Monitor and book the currency hedges initiated by the credit;
· Process customer service requests received.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.