Java Software Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 2-4 years of successful experience in software development (software company or banks)
- Good knowledge of Java 8 SE and Java SE skills with multithreading and parallel processing programming experience
- Knowledge of REST APIs, Jackson serialization (JSON), SOLID principles, Maven, Git
- Knowledge in MicroService / Docker / Kubernetes
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of software technology
- Knowledge of enterprise frameworks, systems integration, software development and testing methodologies
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good Unix and/or Windows skills
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Good spoken and written English, to be used on a daily basis
- Act as team player
- Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
- Having knowledge of dev-ops activity is a plus.
The Kondor Engineering team is a group of business and technology professionals qualified with diverse and specialized skills and backgrounds gained with large financial institutions, technology providers and Finastra.
You'll be working on the latest technologies and you’ll be helping banks’ Treasury and Capital Markets division transform their technology, simplify their system architecture and streamline their operating model to support growth, optimize cost and lower operational risk.
- Work with the development & product management teams to develop a FusionCapital solution
- Design and develop applications on top of proprietary software
- Implement new features as specified
- Respect high level coding and design standards
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions.