HR Internship for VNI CE - TSR
We are looking for a communicative and self-organized person that is eager to learn and develop within a global HR team located in Timisoara. If you feel comfortable to interact with people within an international environment and to show initiative in moving things forward then it is the time to start a job within our HR team! As Intern in our VNI CE HR Team of Timisoara, you will be responsible to offer support to HR colleagues for the projects / tasks in:
* HR analytics (e.g. HR KPIs analysis, quality data check, reporting);
* Maintenance of the HR internal communication platform;
* Talent development process (e.g. preparation of documents for the annual talent management conference or nomination to development programs);
* Redesign learning and organizational development programs.
* University studies - in progress (Bachelor / Master) for area of Economics, Social Science, Communication and Public Relations;
* English - advanced;
* German is a plus;
* Office 365 - medium (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
* Power BI and KNIME are a plus;
* Good analytical skills, quality oriented, team player.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries;
* Flexible program;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment and Learning Opportunities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.