Hardware Internship for Airbag projects - PSS - TSR
We are looking for an Internship for Airbag projects development. The team is developing the Airbag Control Unit mainly for EU, but also ASIA and NA customers. We're looking for somebody who feels motivated by this kind of challenging work. Responsibilities:
* Searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
* Maintain internal material stock;
* Planning and tracking of EE activities;
* Manufacturing of samples (various boards, cables, test modules and load boxes, mechanical parts) for the ongoing projects.Control of EE project budget;
* Repair and modifications of samples;
* Participates to small design activities and update for test boards;
* Contributes to test execution and test reports;
* Logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
* Equipments administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
* Testbench and equipment maintenance;
* Supports inventory process;
* Collaborates with the project team in order to complete own job efficiently.
* University studies - in process of obtaining a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a technical field (Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science, Informatics, etc.);
* Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
* Electronic / Mechanical knowledge;
* Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
* Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* Good English skills in writing, reading.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.