Internship Software for VNI CVS - TSR
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic student, interested to learn and grow in a professional software development environment. You will learn how software application is developed, integrated and tested. As Internship for Software Development you will pe part of the SW group, offering support for different projects (scripts, applications, etc).
* Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics) on 2nd/3rd year;
* C#, Java and/or Visual Basic knowledge;
* Basic Electronics knowledge is a plus;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* Good English skills in writing, reading;
* Passionate about programming or automotive.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.