IT Business Analyst
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 650 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Graduate degree in business or engineering
•2+ years’ experience working as a business analyst
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Proven experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
• Knowledge of BPMN and/or UML is a plus;
• Familiarity with financial markets and corporate finance is considered a plus;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Advanced English
• Work closely with business stakeholders to identify how the product team can create a product that would bring added value;
• Translate the business requirements into documented technical requirements, workflow diagrams, and scoping documents with functional specifications;
• Identify inconsistencies in business workflows and possible scenarios;
• Facilitate communication of either changes in requirements or changes in development between the development team and business owners;
• Create and groom the product backlog
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations;
• Own and drive product roll-out phases;
• Coordinate with business stakeholders and the development or other teams to evaluate issues and provide a resolution;