Technical Support Specialist
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 650 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• 3+ years of customer support, technical support or related customer facing role.
• Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, etc.).
• Experience with relevant service desk solutions is required.
• Knowledge of relevant databases (SQL, MongoDB) is a plus.
• Experience with relevant scripting languages is considered a plus.
• Good English skills - verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
• Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
• Ability to remain calm, composed, and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
• Exposure to large and complex software solutions.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
• Take ownership of customer issues or questions, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
• Participate in incident response activities.
• Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
• Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
• Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
• Assist management in creating and maintaining training materials pertaining to platform troubleshooting and usage.
• Ensure all issues are properly logged.