Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile INTERBRANDS Marketing Distribution active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1993, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.
Enjoy the Right Choice!
• Working experience as an onsite Online Analyst in B2C or B2B ecommerce, or for the online leg of an omni-channel business or for a marketplace. Proven experience in online sales analysis & reporting;
• 3-5 years professional experience in retail/FMCG and B2B is advantage;
• Knowledge of online promotional tools and marketing tactics (promotional modules, recommendation engines, search functions, product pages);
• Knowledge of e-commerce analytics and online consumer behavior;
• Knowledge & ability to use GA, Hotjar, other analytical tools;
• The ability to think analytically, draw conclusions & make recommendations;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office;
• Higher education;
• Passionate, hardworking, analytical, persistent, cooperative attitude.
The Online Analyst will actively participate in launching and monetization of Orbico eB2B platform.
• Implementing tracking codes and defining indicators and goals;
• Sets up and manages analytics platforms (online traffic, mobile, emailing, other);
• Reporting key indicators and e-commerce goals (traffic statistics, user behavior, effectiveness of promotional campaigns and performance activities);
• Creating user personas, user segmentation;
• Optimization of consumer paths, work on conversion rates, optimization of the purchasing process;
• Building recommendations for business based on the conclusions of the conducted analyzes;
• Generating reports and performance analysis for the digital & performance marketing activities;
• Cooperating with the team of sales analysts;
• Actively participating in developments with group digital team.