Service Desk - Procure to Pay with German
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Service Desk role provides resolutions to queries related to AP, AR, VMD, Procurement topics, coming from internal users, business and suppliers. Acts as dispatcher for complex queries.
- Managing the service provider helpdesk and solve escalation topics with the help of dedicated teams, depending on the topic of the query.
- 1st level support – key interface for the business user and vendor to receive status information on procurement-to-pay processes (status of PO, invoice, Goods Receipt)
- Dispatches to 2nd level vendor support for operational procurement helpdesk in regards to ARIBA solutions
- Supporting Supplier with ARIBA topics on low complexity queries
- Supporting Supplier on invoicing topics with the help of the AP Team
- Provides support if the Purchase Requisition processing in Ariba doesn`t work as per procedure
- Identifies and drives process optimization + standardization for Service Desk topics to all Allianz Operational Entities
- Works in SAP FI, ARIBA, SAP-MM, Service Now
- Controls the relevant Desktop procedures for Service Desk to be up to date
- Liaises with other Operational Entities, units, departments as well as with externals (clients, providers) and fosters good relationships
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within query resolution related to P2P activities
- Fluent English and good German for internal communication and vendor interaction.
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- ARIBA System knowledge (SAP MM beneficial)
- SAP-FI/AP knowledge
- International cross functional work experience
- Solution orientated, decision maker, self-driven working
- Transition experience it`s a plus
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.