Lead Technical Support
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering is Preferred;
- Solid experience in Technical or Customer Service environment;
- Basic knowledge of computers, electric & electronic concepts and devices;
- Detail-oriented mindset, utilize fact-finding skill as part of daily tools.
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline, mail, live-chat, and web support);
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for internal and external customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues;
- Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs;
- Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation;
- Market specific training and on-going personal development;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.