React Developer for SMB Product Romania team in Hosting
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel, and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud-native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success, working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media, and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team
- Join a cross-functional agile team and be responsible for migrating the department core product
- Analyze requirements, clarify details and assess effort and impact
- Perform bug fixes, hotfixes, patches and security fixes when needed
- Write quality code and adhere to best practices and respected standards in the industry
- Work with complex data structures
- 1-2 years of previous experience in Software Development
- In-depth experience with HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience with a continuous integration tool such as Jenkins
- Previous experience of working with/implementing GraphQL APIs
- Good understanding of unit testing principles and frameworks (e.g., Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, etc.)
- Previous experience with TypeScript and Webpack
- Familiarity with databases and Docker containers
- Experience working in an Agile development environment