Product Industrialization Chemist Engineer - Tire Division
* Introduces and industrializes the compounds to the required standards;
* Responsible for the continuous tracking of the compound quality data and implementation of corrective actions and management measures to achieve plant targets;
* Evaluates the test compound and compounds from pilot series, initiates the Compound Capability Studies and product optimization measures as well as deadline feedback of the pilot series;
* Assures the proper implementation of new or modified compounds based on concerned specifications (dosage, raw materials) taking into consideration cost and process aspects as well as respecting the specified targets and tolerance values for the compound characteristics;
* Assists the production for obtaining stable production conditions;
* Creates, plans, performs and evaluates the tests for the purpose of continuous product improvement;
* Contributes actively to implement actions to achieve key performance indicators.