Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
• University degree;
• Basic understanding of insolvency related activity;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Communication skills;
• Organizational skills, attention to details
• Responsibility, self-awareness and determination.
• Ensure full support for the Business Restructuring team;
• Assist Partners in managing administrative tasks and client related tasks, such as public procurement;
• File management and correspondence (contracts, tracking bills);
• Secretarial work (fax, telephone, stationery, travel booking);
• English translation (contracts, reports, management letters);
• Basic business related activities;
• Ensure implementation of internal procedures;
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Assistant Manager position!
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at confidentialitate [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.