HR Operations Analyst with German
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Has education or experience relevant to functional area of Human Resources
- High learning agility and the courage to put forward a point of view – even when data is scarce – and setup iterative loops to learn and finetune as we go forward
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work with data to generate insights
- Strong Excel/technical skills to understand, read and comprehend data
- Good communication skills visible in writing and conversations
- Self-starter who needs minimal management oversight to perform day to day responsibilities
- Workday experience
- Act as the first level support for HR operations
- Create and keep the employee records/files updated in hard copy and electronic version
- Issue various documentation (employee certificates, offer letters, addendums to contracts of employment etc.)
- Run employment reports, prepare analysis and stats for internal use and as request by local authorities
- Prepare and organize the HR Induction sessions for new hires
- Handle all HR transactions in time for payroll
- Work closely with the Country HR to ensure the integrity of the data
- Enforce HR processes and provides end user support
- Adapts, modifies and updates administrative methodologies, practices and procedures
- Communication to and education of employees regarding global HR policies, processes, and systems
- Supports HR managers, Line managers and employees with regards to HR admin activities
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts