Companie de recrutare infiintata in 2007, in Bucuresti, Morgan Sol si-a propus de la bun inceput sa duca serviciile de resurse umane furnizate la un nivel remarcabil de acuratete si profesionalism. Astazi, furnizam consultanta, calculam salariile, administram personalul, recrutam pentru companii importante din foarte diverse domenii de activitate: financiar (leasing si recuperari de creante), imobiliar, agribusiness, media si publicitate, automatizari industriale, comert, curierat, reciclare, edituri, federatii sindicale, etc.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law at an accredited law university;
- Thorough knowledge of civil, commercial and labour law;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the legal department (experience in telecommunications is an advantage);
- Very good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Dynamic, energetic and result-oriented person;
- Driving licence category B (optional);
- Advanced level of English.
- Provides specialist legal support and assistance in relation to contracts, contracting arrangements and documentation in a company;
- Assists and provides legal assistance to the company's management in negotiating contractual clauses;
- Drafts resolutions, articles of association and carries out the legal formalities for the registration of documents with the Trade Register Office;
- Prepares contracts for their purpose by reviewing all requests, preparing contractual terms and conditions, assessing risks, training staff to understand the impact of any risky contractual terms or conditions on the company's business before signing contractual documents;
- Advises on the legality of the measures to be taken in carrying out the activities, as well as on any acts that may engage the institution's financial liability;
- Monitors compliance with the law in all aspects of the group's activities;
- Constantly monitors legislation with an impact on the company's activity and informs the direct superior in this regard;
- Provides expert legal support to all company departments at their request;
- Verifies and/or drafts any type of contract/agreement/decision/procedure or document submitted to the legal department;
- Maintains relations with all state authorities as well as with the regulatory authorities of the countries where the group operates;
- Provides legal support to the company's management and employees on their obligations under The (EU) Regulation 2016/679 and other provisions of Union or national law relating to data protection;
- Keeps records of legal documents;
- Coordinates the relationship with partner lawyers and bailiffs.
Employer: The company started its activity back in 2000 as an internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania.