Billing Administrator - English Speaker
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To Join Our Team You Will Need:
• Overall work experience of at least 1-2 years;
• Work experience in Billing & Systems Operations (desired);
• Work experience in Sales or Customer Service;
• Work experience with SAP R/3;
• Ability to perform in a team and work cross-functional;
• Being independent and fulfil requirements within scope and on schedule;
• Communicate and behave professional both verbal and non-verbal in the appropriate environment;
• Manage and consolidate high data and set the right priorities;
• Fluent in English;
• Profound IT Skills especially in Excel (other: Microsoft Office, MS Access, SAP R/3)
• Maximize customer satisfaction related to service and behavior by ensuring efficient and effective interaction with internal and external customers;
• Follow defined standards and guidelines and propose improvements in line with the company Class-A mindset;
• Maintain a close working relationship within Supply Chain, Pricing department and regional Process & Systems team;
• Continuous communication to enable the best decision based on the latest available information;
• Be aware of and understand the wider business environment;
• Invoicing complete- and correctness: billing due list and error handling;
• Blocked documents: price-checks and removal of billing blocks;
• Rebate agreements: settlement and reversal of unused accruals;
• Invoice claims and disputed amounts: credit-/ debit note handling;
• Responsible to contribute specific expert knowledge to the appropriate business area to drive improvements for processes, systems or tools.
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.