SAM Vendor Specialist
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Strong experience with some major software publisher's licensing models (Microsoft, Red Hat, VMWare, others)
• Ability to comprehend and interpret highly complex licensing issues
• Vendor Management basic experience (preferable in IT industry)
• Good understanding of Vodafone governance frameworks
• Full English proficiency
• Ability to work with Excel / Access advanced functions
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL Database (nice to have)
• Proven experience in software asset management
• Ability to communicate and interact with different layers of organization Leadership capabilities and project management
• ITIL framework knowledge
• Minimum 2 years work experience, mainly in IT area
• Strong analytical skills
• Team worker
• Good communicator, able to drive diverse stakeholders
• Ability and sound skills in negotiation with third parties having clear in mind goals and objectives to be achieved
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Window Server compliancy analysis and remediation;
- SQL Server Compliancy analysis and remediation
- Windows Server 2019 deployment control
- Other SW compliancy report design (MongoDB, Oracle DB, VMware, RedHat,)
- Creation of SW usage briefing packs for designers
- Vodafone Cloud & Infrastructure SW pricelist integration with Vodafone Procurement Team catalogue;
- Act as licensing specialist in case of questions/queries from the internal stakeholders in regards of our main software
- Support the Management of Vendor Relationship - engage with proper Vendor’s representatives in order to establish and maintain a sound and profitable relationship.
- Ensure vendor documentation is properly created and stored (e.g: License models guidelines, pricelists, entitlements)
- Participate to various meetings and workshops with vendors and other stakeholders acting as point of contact for GDC senior and line management;
- Vendor reporting – guarantee that proper reporting on Vendor (e.g. performance, true up, sam ) are available and reliable
- Project Management – leads, when required, project on sourcing topics
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you