Java Developer (Middle - Senior) - REMOTE
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- 3-5 years of application development experience in Core Java Programming;
- Very strong programming skills – should be able to write optimized, modular code;
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms Spring & Hibernate is mandatory;
- Good knowledge on JSTL, AngularJS, JDBC and Sql Server or MySQL;
- Added WebLogic will be advantageous;
- Experience in developing unit tests and expanding unit test coverage;
- Fluent in English;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- As a Java Developer, you will work on the game's foundational technology, as well as on the common features that are then used by all of our game teams.
- As part of the development team, you will work on the tech, tools and pipelines that form the foundation of our game features. You will also develop the game features that are common across teams, including features such as player customization, team management, settings and accessibility.
- Competitive monthly salary (up to 15.000 RON NET);
- Private healthcare insurance;
- An awesome work environment;
Being an active part of the most dynamic and successful iGaming company, with real opportunities to grow.