Web/App Servers L2 Support Analyst
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• WebSphere Application Server/Portal Administration, JBOSS,
TOMCAT Administration skills
• Administration skills in IBM HTTP Server and Apache
• Experience working on Production Support in Linux
• Basic knowledge in Network like DMZ, Firewalls and Domains
Nice to have:
• Experience in shell scripting
• ITIL Process Awareness (Incident , Change and Problem
• Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies scale up
quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Business Communication skills
• Provide level 2 (engineering) production support for production environments.
Timely escalation to L3 wherever necessary
• Technical delivery of WebSphere, JBOSS and TOMCAT administration
activities for mission critical production support environments
• Installation, configuration, and system administration of the IBM WebSphere
Application Server Network Deployment and IBM HTTP Servers
• Installation, configuration, and system administration of JBOSS, TOMCAT
Application Servers and Apache Webservers
• Execute WAS version upgrades, Migrations and deployment release activities.
• Monitoring, troubleshooting the WebSphere, JBOSS, TOMCAT Applications
• Perform analysis of repeated incidents and come up solutions that help in
preventing such incidents
• Contribution to automation by analyzing repeated tasks and transform to
automated tasks there by reducing manual effort
• Mentoring of L1 team members on best practices, technical solutions and
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount