Strategic Buyer with Team Lead Function
We take global responsibility for Strategic Purchasing and steering of Categories such as Logistic Services, Professional Services, IT Equipment and Services, Machine Repair Operations MRO, Machinery and Equipment (MAE), Facility Management Services, comprising all indirect demands of the Bosch Group.
Being a global organization, we ensure proximity to our internal customers and regional markets via our globally distributed network of purchasing experts.
Defining global Category and Supplier Strategies we seek close alignment and rely on early involvement with our internal customers. In implementing these strategies, we focus on realizing bundling potentials, ensuring best possible cost levels as well as securing a strong and reliable supply base.
We understand change as an opportunity to shape the future. We do not hesitate to adapt our organization and services to meet future requirements.
Our target is to be best in class. We always look out for best practice in the market to achieve excellence in everything we do.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree;
- 5 years' minimum professional experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts Management or equivalent role;
- English business fluent. German would represent and Advantage;
- Technical background beneficial;
- Basic knowledge of the supply chain (logistics, planning, order, etc.);
- Leadership or Project Lead experience;
- Independent working with willingness to take responsibility and make decisions in a time-sensitive situation;
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Contract and price negotiation;
- Project management with the capability to efficiently manage multiple projects;
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) with stakeholders on various hierarchy levels, good customer orientation and service mindset;
- Good cross-functional collaboration and commercial mindset;
- Creation of sophisticated but also standard presentations;
- Clarity and Accuracy: Checks own work;
- Willingness to take responsibility and decisive in time-sensitive situations;
- Teamwork: Solicits inputs and encourages others;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to identify issues, develop solutions & drive results;
- Data Analysis - proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to work in a digital environment.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
Leading a Team of up to 10+ Category Experts (responsible for additional material groups) and supporting the local disciplinary superior in all kind of Leadership topics which means:
- Supporting the team by acting as an advisor in all questions of daily business;
- Ensuring a balancing of workload over the team;
- Ensuring personnel development of all team members by planning internal/external trainings, job rotation and job enrichment;
- Providing active support and guiding of team members in difficult negotiations/situations;
- Supporting and guiding the team regarding effective supplier base/pyramid and supplier development;
- Ensuring and developing of early involvement by essential users;
- KPI tracking by using different reporting tools and draw the right conclusions out of it;
- Manage interface to innovation management.
Category Expert (Strategic Buyer) for the following material fields:
Call Center Services in DE, AT, CH;
POS Services in DE, AT, CH;
Translation/Technical Documentation in DE, AT, CH;
Other Commercial Services in DE, AT, CH;
- Strategic purchasing for the assigned material field and region (Source to Contract);
- Provide input to and implement global strategies for the defined material field;
- Preparing and executing tenders (RFI / RFQ);
- Designing negotiation strategies and conducting negotiations with suppliers;
- Preparing purchasing decisions and contractual agreements;
- Building effective relations to internal stakeholders (e.g. technical functions, production maintenance) with the target to ensure early involvement and effective project coordination;
- Ensuring compliance requirements;
- Managing suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance, incl. supplier data quality, supplier evaluations, contract management;
- Ensuring purchasing master data quality and support process efficiency improvements (e.g. automation of ordering processes via electronic catalogues);
- Conducting market analysis to identify market trends, risks and opportunities.