Sales Administration for Customer German OEM (m/f) VNI HMI TSR
Sales Administration for Customer Center German OEM (m/f) VNI HMI TSR:
As Sales Administration (m/f) for Business Human-Machine Interface (HMI) you are responsible for management of tracking and invoicing of tools and price setting for projects under own responsibility.
* Prices: Setting series prices into the SAP system, check and track the series price with Headquarter Sales team incl. checking the price contracts directly from customer B2B portal;
* Credit Management: Tracking and solving if invoices are not paid from customer;
* Tooling: Coordination from customer tooling with the customers process of inventory with Production and Accounting department, writing the invoices for tooling sale;
* Creation of Materials in SAP that Logistic can create delivery plans for the call-offs;
* General and local support regarding sales issues (including samples deliveries if required).
* Bachelor's degree;
* Excellent organization skills;
* Very Good knowledge of MS-Office Suite;
* Business fluent English skills (spoken and written);
* German language would be a plus;
* Clear competence in communication, assertiveness and organizational skills;
* High motivation, flexibility and intercultural skills;
* Willingness to travel also regarding international business trips;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.