Python Software Engineer
We are a growing team of kick ass Developers, Mobile Engineers, DevOps and QAs, learning, perfecting, and adapting to ever changing and rich variety of tools and technologies. We are focused on the long journey together with our team and our clients.Cerinte
- Python: industry-standard practices like exception handling, logging, code structure, re-usability, unit testing
- AWS experience is highly appreciated and needed
- Experience with event-driven architecture
- NoSQL experience
- Experience working with clickstream data
- Experience working with data lakes, ETL processes is a plus
- Experience with Twilio is a plus
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms is a plus
Architecting, building and maintaining micro services with python.
This is not a “gig” or a part time project, the ideal candidate will extend the team and take on roles and responsibilities going forward.
This is an opportunity to work on a great team, enhance your skills, and directly contribute to growth.
Some benefits we are offering:
- Working with the most dynamic US tech companies, developing and iterating new features and platforms
- No short projects, no “monkey work”, no conventional outsourcing, only real challenges that will develop your skills
- You are part of the team, your input matters
- Possibility to work from our cool office in the centre of Cluj equipped with cutting edge hardware, chill and game room and a bunch of cool like minded people to share it with - in case you don’t like them you can still work from home...
- You will like them but really, you can work remote :)
- The opportunity to grow and help others to grow
-Conferences, training and mentoring programs as well as a small tech book library, to keep you up to date with the dynamic tech world