KYC Analyst with English skills
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coface Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile KYC Analyst with English skills active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
‣ Sense of initiative and excellent time- and self-management
‣ Flexible way of working and willingness to operate within a team
‣ Stress-resistance and professional relationship with clients
‣ Service- and solution oriented
‣ Transparent working method
‣ Good oral and written expression and comprehension in all required languages
‣ Fast Knowledge Transfer and Steep Learning curve
‣ Stable Knowledge in analyzing company information and organization sheets
‣ Knowledge of KYC analysis, of beneficial owner and legal structure are welcome
‣ Investigation on screening data
‣ Knowledge of commercial back office processes is a plus
‣ Fluent in English (CEFR – Level C1)
‣ Dutch skills (A1) are nice to have
‣ Computer and internet affinity, good technical understanding and ease regarding the work with varying software and applications
‣ Professional Microsoft Office skills, esp. MS Excel and MS Word
‣ Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or other relevant field
‣ Graduated or first practical experiences on the job in a comparable role
‣ Experience in credit insurance is a plus
‣ Experience at bank or financial institute or in a comparable environment (regulatory framework)
The activities of the Commercial Back Office team member are various and may include:
Maintenance of contract data and processing and analysis of data tables
Sales & Customer Services in the field of credit insurance and guarantees, like:
• Conduct prechecks for client – existing and potential.
• Validate bank details.
Invoicing related topics as payment allocation and processing support for individual cases
Company risk analysis as part of the KYC investigation process including screening activities
Ad hoc activities (specific to the SSC structure launch):
‣ Participates in the creation / update of Commercial Back Office Standard Operating Procedures used by the SSC operational teams.