WORKDAY REPORT WRITER SPECIALIST
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As the Workday Operations Specialist, you will be resolving issues for HCM (Human Capital Management) Report users, logging problems, change requests, and running ad hoc queries. You will use your knowledge of the Workday system architecture and P&G’s specific implementation to get questions, issues, and requests solved in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Be part of the Workday ongoing support team in the European region.
- Manage ad hoc requests mainly from the regional HR team via case management solutions, understanding the business question behind the request and connect it with the different Workday data fields.
- Assess the need if the report needs to be a temporary one and hence build by the individual or go for a certified report and work it with IT.
- Assess overall user experience of Global Enterprise Reports, advising Training and Documentation team for improvements.
- Recommend new solutions or change requests to reduce overall tickets or custom requests.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities’
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Implementing Workday after go life, make HR more data savvy to enable better business decisions
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply if you have:
- Knowledge of HR processes
- You will need a strong understanding of core Human Resources functions and typical workforce management processes
- Possession of consultative, organization, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and efficiently collaborate across teams.
- Experience with Workday Reporting and being a certified Temporary Report Writer is a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.