UI/UX designer iOS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile UI/UX designer iOS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Our four Apps are built with Swift 5 and are using Clean Swift as the App Architecture. The apps are consuming RESTfull services via own developed and hosted Backend for Frontends (BFFs). Data persistence is based on CoreData. With our continuous delivery pipeline, we enable rapid iterations and shorten lead times to release.
• You have a degree in information or interaction design, communication design or studies or a comparable subject. You have at least 3 years of relevant professional working experience as well as broad and comprehensive knowledge in user experience and user interface design.
• You know the iOS User Interface Guidelines by heart.
• You are an expert in leading design & prototyping tools like Sketch (must), Flinto or similar.
• Your portfolio speaks for yourself (At least one native product that is still available via AppStore), your design talent, your meticulous work and your understanding of design as a problem-solving process.
• You listen to the market and trends; the current technical possibilities and restrictions of iOS are familiar to you.
• You are courageous and open for new things, you enjoy sharing your experience as well as spreading your enthusiasm.
• You are a communicative and open person and want to use your skills in an agile team.
• You are experienced in working agile and familiar with tools such as jira and confluence.
• You are fluent in written and spoken English.
• You analyze new and complex requirements from the business and the user’s point of view and develop the UX and the Visual Design in interdisciplinary teams.
• You work according to the "user centered design" processes, especially in the context of mobile projects of various sizes and complexities.
• You develop the look and feel of the brand and routinely implement all design details up to the documentation.
• In prototyping sessions, you consider target groups and user requirements with an eye for holistic user experience.