Student Purchasing Support TSR
Are you PASSIONATE about the automotive industry? Are you DYNAMIC, SELF MOTIVATED and excellent in COMMUNICATION? JOIN our team and have a KEY ROLE in bringing to life the most INNOVATIVE automotive products and GROW with us in an open multicultural environment! Job description:
* Support of purchasing topics in regard to market analysis and strategy development;
* Understand Continental's system environment & functionalities and how to extract/work with purchasing data;
* Offer team support in generating, collecting and consolidation purchasing data;
* Update pricing data and documentation into required systems and tools;
* Support the purchasing team in preparing all the needed analyses and presentations for negotiations
* Accomplish tasks on time and get involved in team projects;
* Frequently used tools: MS Office, CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE Tools.
* Ongoing University degree (bachelor or master);
* Involvement in student organizations is a plus;
* English knowledge - fluent;
* Familiar with MS Office Package - especially Excel.
Other skills that employers will look for include:
* Hands-on mentality coupled with a "Can-do" attitude;
* Curiosity-driven and fast learner;
* Attention to details;
* Very good communications skills;
* Good understanding of the business environment;
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
* Culture of responsibility;
* Good organizational skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Resident.