Hardware Engineer for VNI HMI - TSR
With the ever-increasing digitalization, displays are becoming THE key differentiator of modern vehicle interiors and are the most important interface for the interaction of driver and vehicle. Changed user demands and new technologies enable novel interior cockpit designs. With our broad technical know-how and long experience in the field of instrumentation, Continental is the leading innovator for automotive display solutions.
* Be part of PDC IDD (Product Development Center) in business unit HMI;
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers;
* Work with the latest technologies on the market;
* Have the chance of a carreer path with senior TPL development perspective, based on experience and project size.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
* Schematic integration of various electronic circuits such as power supplies, microcontrollers and video input circuits for embedded application designs;
* Following specific automotive development workflows with regards to electronic design, verification and EMC measurements;
* Creation and maintenance of design documentation;
* Design validation based on customer requirements and according to a specific acceptance criteria.
Required technical skills:
* Basic electronic fundamentals;
* Knowledge of various electronic design tools;
* Oscilloscope and basic electronic equipment handling;
* Problem solving and ability to analyze;
* Previous experience regarding project development is a plus; Required soft skills:
* Strong organizational and documentation skills;
* Analytical thinking;
* Strong drive and initiative;
* Ability to work in an international team environment;
* Good communication skills, fluent in English.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.