Secondary Circuits Electrical Engineer
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- Education/degree: Electrical & Power Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years-experience in electrical engineering/design
- Good knowledge of Mapping and Relay Settings for ABB Relays Family, GE Relays Family, Siemens Relays Family & SEL Relays Family.
- Practical experience in working with different international actors, involvement in international projects dedicated to complex substations in Romania and abroad at different voltage levels (from 22kV up to 500kV).
- Good knowledge of the Control Equipment (Protection Relays, PLC, Concentrators, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the Communication Protocols
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office™ tools (day to day use of: Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good knowledge of the AutoCAD & RASTER 2019 and Microstation V8i Design software.
- Knowledge of ETAP software.
- Good people and communication skills and an ability to interact with internal and external parties.
- English language – advanced level.
The activity consist in reading, updating and checking the basic diagrams used: Protection Schedule Schematics, Protection & Control Schedule, CB Wiring Diagram, CT & CVT WD, Bus Protection CT Summation Box WD, Metering WD, Cable Termination Cubicle & Interface Termination Cubicle WD, X&Y Protection & Control Schematics Series, High Impedance Bus Protection, Logic Diagrams & Cabling Lists
In order to complete the activities it is necessary a practical experience in working with MEF (Master Earth Fault), BUEF (Backup Earth Fault), Line Protection (including distance Protection), Capacitor Bank Protection, Neutral Control system, Fault Recording Panels, Transformer Voltage Regulation, Bus Protection, AC & DC Supply