Primary T&D Electrical Engineer
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- Education/degree: Electrical & Power Engineering bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years-experience in electrical engineering/design
-Good knowledge of HV systems: Substation Equipment, Fittings and Assemblies for HV conductors (Compression join bolted assemblies & bolted Tee Clamps / Dropper supports / Conductor Spacers & Earth Stirrups / Adaptor Plates / Earthing Termination / Fittings for Tubular busbars / Terminal Palms)
-Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office™ tools (day to day use of: Word, Excel, Outlook).
-Good knowledge of the AutoCAD & RASTER 2019 and Microstation V8i Design software.
-Knowledge of ETAP software.
-Practical experience in working with different international actors, involvement in international projects dedicated to complex substations in Romania and abroad at different voltage levels (from 22kV up to 500kV).
-Good people and communication skills and an ability to interact with project team members
-English language – advanced level
- Producing drawings for each stage of the project: Single Line Diagram, Plant Data Sheet, Plant Layout & Sections, Earthing Plan
- Performing design calculations, Material Schedule, BOM and BOQs
- Substation Lightning Calculation Report.
- Switchyard lighting intensity level study report.
- Earth system design and study report.
- Producing equipment specification or technical data sheet for procurement purpose.
-Preparing a civil/structural interface document, make sure all relevant electrical clearances have been met. Produce electrical clearance check report showing adequate Ph-E, Ph-Ph, operational transportation and maintenance access are maintained according to international standard requirements