AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
At least 3 years experience in GIS
Produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphics of engineering designs using computer-aided drafting software
Perform CAD/GIS and field data collection tasks
Produce detailed, high-quality cartographic products and accompanying reports
Compile, manipulate and refine geographic data from a variety of sources including, but not limited to field observation, digital aerial photography, and existing maps
Perform regular quality control checks of GIS Data and non-spatial databases
• Works under general supervision.
• May program for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) design, mapping and analysis.
• Under supervision, contributes to the design of databases or development of geodatabases and systems, as well as compiles and analyzes GIS data.
• May enter information or supervise technicians to assemble input and output.
• Creates, analyzes, reports, converts or transfers data using GIS software.
• Receives instruction on specific assignments, objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
• Assistance furnished on unusual problems and work reviewed for application of sound professional judgment.