AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field.
Experience in 2D (AutoCAD). Knowledge of other software would be a plus.
Basic understanding of P&IDs.
Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
Ability to interface with other disciplines.
Willing to assimilate new software skills and specific general knowledge.
Concern for the improvement of professional training.
Responsibility, conscientiousness, rigor in carrying out the tasks and self-motivated.
Cooperation with other colleagues, teamwork.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English is required as well as advanced software skills.
• Builds analytic and design skills.
• Conducts engineering design under the supervision of an
• Creates designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
• Collects and analyzes data under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
• Uses computer software as a tool for solving basic engineering problems.
• Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule under supervision.