Order Management with German
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Very good knowledge of Language German, min B2.
- Relevant Order to Cash experience represents an advantage
- Work experience with and ERP system represents an advantage
- Highschool graduate
- University student/ graduate (Economic studies, represents an advantage)
- Booking of Incoming Payments and allocating them to the invoices received
- Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received
- Ensure timely contacts with clients via email/phone/fax for collection purposes
- Reporting periodical/on the spot regarding the activity process indicators
- Maintaining customer master data (new customer set up/ changes, etc)
- Ensure order analysis and release in accordance with client’s requirements and cut off hours
- Perform customer account reconciliation
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed items
- Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
- Provide required monthly reports
- Assist the Assistant Manager to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable
- SOP creation and updating
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX)
- Provide support to Assistant Manager for credit control activities as the need arises
- Ensure meaningful metrics are met and service is delivered to end users as expected
- Daily usage of client’s tools for the assigned activities
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Updating the working procedures periodically;
- Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate;
- See opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager;