Senior Customer Experience Specialist (14 - 22:30)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Basic PC operating skills;
- Basic Knowledge of operating in Microsoft Office;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Solid experience on a similar role.
- Flexible and motivated.
- Take full and complete ownership for all Customer Service Support to provide and maintain customer satisfaction;
- Assist customers and sales representatives with any request/inquiry or complaint through the system to resolution;
- Administrate/Expedite notifications, orders, monitor through to completion;
- Work closely with depots and other departments to ensure repairs and orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Monday - Friday;
- 14:00 - 22:30.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;