Paid Internship In Software Testing (With German)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master’s in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering, Economics or Business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and test management tracking programs is a plus
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Review project requirements and Identify, design, create and execute manual and automated test cases
- Develop, document and maintain all test related artifacts
- Create automation scripts with designated tools.
After an initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the testing of future software solutions and successful implementations of testing frameworks together with an experienced project team. You can get involved in projects from different industries: from Financial and Banking Markets to Automotive, from IoT to Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Referral Bonus
- WorldClass Gym and 7Card Discounts
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.