Linux Server and Platform Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Linux Server and Platform Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
• Bachelor level in engineering (IT, Telecom) or related certifications
• More than 5 years’ experience in IT environment with activity coordination and IT projects involvement
• IT system hardware and basic networking knowledge (CCNA is a plus)
• Bash scripting knowledge
• Virtualization knowledge
• Minimal understanding of databases
• Availability for on-call service 7 days/month
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• Very good written English level
• Technical approach and results oriented
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an experienced IT Engineer, Sys Admin profile, to work as Second Level Support Specialist for the Mobile Telecommunications environment. You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of proactive and reactive activities that require in-depth understanding and sometime meticulous preparation. Analytical skills are required. This person shall ensure that the services provided to our customers are continuously available and in line with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Will work in a team with mixed experience level IT engineers.
You will perform the following:
• Operation & Maintenance of servers and applications located in Mobile Telecom Operators environment
• Proactive and reactive system administration activities, in a scheduled manner or on demand
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of the incidents affecting the server or application availability
• Scripting in bash (or other scripting languages)
• Application support as per the solution description
We offer you competitive benefits:
• 25 vacation days/year;
• Paid on-call duty and paid overtime hours
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• Work from Home & Flexible Working Hours;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy,
• YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.