Junior HR Generalist - Constanta
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology or Public Relations would be a plus;
- Fluent in English and able to interact with our colleagues from abroad;
- Experience in the HR field would be considered a plus;
- Must be a team player who has excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment and handle multiple work assignments simultaneously.
-You will be the first point of contact for employee queries (sick leave, paid leave, parental leave, etc);
- Process and submit monthly payroll for staff through external agencies;
- Update Organization Charts;
- Create and develop various reports and reporting methods; analyze reports; collect and provide data for reporting;
- Create and maintain employee files;
- Administrate internal tools and benefits
Schedule: Monday - Friday ( 09:00 AM-6:00 PM)
-Private medical subscription;
-One month start-up training;
-A 7card Subscription.