Quality Engineer - TSR
You will be part of an international team and you will work closely together with different colleagues from various departments. The position is within Total Quality Management - Governance and Regulations Team. The position requires:
* Manage all company rules in a holistic and coherent system and consult on how rules are created and maintained;
* Collaborate with internal customers to collect and analyze the business requirements;
* Ensure the correct implementation of all requirements in the respective IT Tool;
* Provide user support: e.g. process and tool related questions, maintain portals;
* Deliver training documentation for the key users;
* Offer support in the resolution and prevention of issues;
* Collaboration with IT-Departments, Plant, R&D, Sales, different Corporate Functions.
* Bachelor / Master in Engineering, Economics or equivalent;
* Several years experience in Supply Chain Management, Quality Management or Research and Development are appreciated; Required Knowledge:
* Quality standards (ISO 9001, IATF 16949);
* Project Management Methodology;
* Knowledge of customer standards and norms related to quality;
* Quality methods and techniques (e.g. moderation, problem solving, audits);
* IT Tool (SAP, Confluence). Skills:
* Training and presentation skills;
* Highly motivated, good communication skills with the ability to work independently while being a team player;
* Process orientation, process adherence controlling;
* system thinking. Language:
* Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.