Smart Access Systems - Software Developer - VNI CE TSR
We handle the invisible What we do?
We develop software for Smart Access System for customers all over the world. We work closely with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project teams to deliver a high-quality Smart Access functionality. We are a young and friendly team using Agile methodology to plan and deliver our functionality.
What do we need?
Engineers with passion for the wireless communication who have experience in automotive embedded software development.
What do we offer?
Opportunity to develop your career by interacting with many engineering disciplines. Task variety in different project and wide range of customers. Great place to work in a professional, young agile team. A mentor during your integration period to support you to stepwise start working on project tasks.
* Proven experience in automotive embedded software development (at least 2 years)
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design)
* Good knowledge of embedded SW development process
* Advanced C programming skills
* Basic electrical engineering knowledge
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills
Would be a plus to have
* Experience with wireless communication protocols
* Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.)
* Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira
* AUTOSAR knowledge
* Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols
* Problem solving skills