Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• VoIP and UC solutions advanced knowledge and (Microsoft, Cisco samd)
• Unified Communications solutions
• Telecom, IP Networking (WAN & LAN) and Security Solutions (optional)
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Teams, IPT / Cisco Call Manager / VOSS / Unity Connection / CUPS, ARC, Cisco routing & switching
• ITIL v3 Foundation, ITIL V4 (nice to have), eTOM
• AGILE, Price 2 (offers and advange)
• 3+ years experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a pre-sales design area
• Ability to present to internal stakeholders and senior customer contacts
• International experience desirable (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
• Excellent standard of written and spoken English language skills and optionally one of German, Italian, Spanish or other relevant regional language
• Excellent Interpersonal skills and teamwork with ability to work in multinational teams.
• Analytical and critical thinking, detail-oriented, operates with precision
• Ability to both influence, and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure solution designs are deliverable
• Ability to act as Subject Matter Expert for Solution Architecture
• English (at least B2)
• Any other language represents a plus
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• IT and telecom solutions design
• Capture and interpret customer requirements, and design solutions to meet these customer requirements.
• Produce the service design for assigned solution elements and drive global SLAs and service standards
• Document service solution in RFP responses, proposals and High Level Solution Designs and Customer Statement of Work documentation
• Works with the assigned lead solution authority to ensure solutions are deliverable in the timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate governance gates. Solutions should be scalable, repeatable, and utilizing existing standard services
• Implements the proposed and agreed solutions in cooperation with the responsible teams.
• Cooperates with the selected stakeholders to ensure a proper governance of the propsed solutions
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you