Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
In a context of digital transformation, Edenred is committed to expand the communication channel to interact with its different stakeholders through CRM, mobile app or even by integrating its solutions into partner such as Deliveroo or UberEats.
To do so, Edenred created a team in charge of providing high level API to offer consistent experience across all these systems. In order to achieve this strong ambition, Edenred is looking for developers to join the IT department in Bucharest, Romania.
Experience Candidates will also have to the following skills / experiences:
- 2+ years’ experience on Java,
- At least one experience on RESTful APIs design and/or implementation,
- Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger) and/or MuleSoft (RAML),
UML, GIT and unit test,
- English fluent,
- Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
Nice to have:
- An experience with MuleSoft technologies or similar API management solution
The team the candidate will integrate is an extension of the Edenred headquarters API team.
He/she will participate in the design, development, roll-out and support of worldwide API that will be used every day by millions of people. Our developers collaborate with:
- IT and business teams in charge of applications that are consuming our APIs, mostly front-end applications such as website or mobile Apps,
- IT and business teams in charge of Back-ends in order to defined / to understand with them which information they have to expose
- IT security team that will review regularly that development do not present security issues,
- IT operation team, that are running our development in production and need some information to properly react whenever an issue occurs.
The ideal candidate is a developer who already worked on API design and development, with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs.
Experience with high volume of data / performance management and optimization would be also a key skill for the position.
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
- You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here
Apply now and Vibe with Us!