Service Desk Analyst with Polish (B2-C1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Desk Analyst with Polish (B2-C1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus;
- Previous experience as Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is a plus but not a requirement;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems;
- Fluent communication (written & oral) in English & Polish, quick learner, self-initiated, team player;
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Providing technical support; answering support queries via email and phone
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident;
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution;
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite;
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually;
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively; call-backs for customer not reachable cases & customer request;
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to TL/SDM as applicable for outage confirmation;
- Call-back the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable);
- Drive Quality Initiatives and process excellence;
- Responsible to meet their objectives defined by the project;
- Being compliant to all process and procedures;
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.